Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nobody Likes Captain Marvel

Seriously. Women are literally lining up to kiss Superman, and poor Captain Marvel is just standing there in the middle of all these joyous reunions between heroes and their loved ones, his arms folded, trying to look aloof, but you know he's hurting on the inside.

My second favorite part of this panel?
Jean Loring snuggling her tiny little lover Ray Palmer to her face. They sure make a cute couple. I wonder whatever happened to those crazy kids?

4 comments:

Steve Flanagan said...

Ah, but can't you see that Captain Marvel and Supergirl are casting glances at each other across that crowded room? They've even adopted the same body language, which is a sure sign of where their attention lies.

JohnF said...

Am I to understand that Red Tornado wears a Red Tornado mask over his Red Tornado robot face?

Gus said...

That would appear to be exactly what he's doing. Unless he's actually wiping the Red Tornado robot sweat from his Red Tornado robot face using a Red Tornado-branded handkerchief?

James Figueiredo said...

Oh, man.
I haven't noticed that before, but now I can't take my eyes off Red Tornado Mask!!