Tuesday, October 04, 2011

The next seven days aren't going to be like Wednesdays, at least not around here. I'm going on a vacation of sorts, and while my possession of a laptop computer and the wide availability of free wi-fi will make it technically possible for me to continue to update EDILW daily, I'll be in the company of some friends I haven't seen in a long time, and I think my time around them would be better spent not typing furiously about Grant Morrison, children's books and The New 52. So expect the blog to be in something between low-content mode and no-content mode until next Tuesday or so. In the mean time, thanks for reading, and thanks for your patience regarding this interruption of service.

5 comments:

Aki Alaraatikka said...

No problem. I haven`t read ll of your previous posts, so there will be a liilte bit of catching up for me.

Anthony Strand said...

Have fun!

Mandrake said...

Have a good one!!!

Curt Purcell said...

Whatever happens, you better draw a comic about it, and there better be unicorns . . . ;-)

FierceFeline said...

Enjoy your vacation!