Thursday, October 25, 2012

Meanwhile...

I have two pieces of writing about comics up on the Internet today that you can go read, if you like. First, at Las Vegas Weekly, I have a review of Steven Weissman's excellent Barack Hussein Obama. And then, at Robot 6, I have a review of the first issue of Brandon Graham's Multiple Warheads: Alphabet to Infinity #1.

The above image is the first half of one of Weissman's Obamastrips, in which the president is confronted in his bedroom by the ghost of President James A. Garfield. Speaking of Garfield, guess what I am doing this weekend...? One of my least favorite things to do! I'm pretty excited about where I'll end up this time, however, as I'll be within walking distance of President James A. Garfield's house. Sweet, huh?

Hopefully it won't interfere too badly with my EDILW posting schedule, as I really should get started posting this year's "Super-Endorsements" series, seeing as how the election's like, days away now...

No comments: