Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A comic book you can buy: The Ghost in the Bathroom

I made a mini-comic, and I think it's safe to say that it is by far my best mini-comic yet, since the first two weren't really very good. In addition to being the least bad of the three, this is the most autobiographical, kinda sorta dealing with childhood fears and what becomes of them. The Ghost in the Bathroom is an 8.5 x 5.5-inch, black-and-white comic with 24 story pages. If you'd like to purchase a copy, send three $1 bills (that's $3, total) or a check or money order for $3 to Caleb Mozzocco, 7950 Mentor Avenue B102, Mentor, Ohio, 44060, along with your address, and I'll send you a copy. (Additionally, I still have too many copies of my previous books Mothman Comics and My Pet Halfling, if for some reason you might want to have either of those as well. Those also cost $3).

Here are the first three pages of Ghost...



No comments: